My aim with this blog is to share ways through which I learn to turn up the volume knob of harmony in my life and in the life of others. Thanks for being here. Thanks for letting me share with you.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Art Walk

Every first Thursday of each month, the Downtown LA Art Walk happens. The streets are filled with musicians, artists, food vendors, drunks, and tipsies. Tonight, I was one of the many tipsies experiencing my first ever art walk. It's almost been 2 months since I moved to Downtown Los Angeles, and although I'd heard of the event, I never noticed the once or twice it's apparently happened since I've been here. In fact, my block, 5th and Spring, is sort of the center of it all. It makes me wonder whether or not I'm going deaf, a selective once-every-month-on-a-Thursday kind of deaf maybe? Without my friend Emily's invitation, my selective ignorance would probably have continued for at least another month or so. So Emily, if you're reading this, thank you. I seriously had an unbelievable blast tonight! And Pete's on 4th and Main - I was wowed! I looked "wow" up in the thesaurus, and the best synonym I found was "tickle pink". So to some it all up, I was absolutely TICKLE PINKED tonight!

No comments: